Any July 10 Eastern 7 day cruisers

Hi Luvdisney!!! YES!! We will be on that cruise -myself, DH, DD 11yrs., and DD 8yrs. How about you? I can't wait!! Are you coming in that day, or will you already be there? We are going to arrive the day before!!

Take care!

Denyse:wave2:

missed you all by one eastern cruise.

to bad, we are going on july 24 eastern.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Nysie,

It will be me, DW, DD 15 and DS 10. Flying in the day before, but haven't decided yet on a place to stay. Thinking about the Radisson at the Port. How about you? Will this be you 1st DCL cruise? Will be our second, but first 7 day. We went on the Wonder for 3 days back in 2000 and had a blast.:teeth: Wasn't long enogh though.

hi we'll be on the july 10th, and great news, i just found out this past thursday that this is a AAA cruise and we were able to upgrade from a cat 11 inside to a cat 8 deluxe oceanview for the same price as the cat 11, i'm really excited about this because we've always been in a cat 11 room. good thing i went to AAA to pick up a new cruise book or i would have never found out about this bargain. times ticking way to slow, we're ready to go.

hi luvdisney!

We will be staying at the Radisson at the Port! This is our first disney cruise!! We are thinking about swimming with the dolphins when we get to st. Maarten! It is sooo expensive, but I also priced doing it at discovery cove in Orlando and it's about the same price! I guess we have awhile to decide!! Talk to you soon!!

Denyse :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter