Any Jan 23rd Wonder cruisers

Rob418

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to see who was cruising on 1/23/05. And if anyone had weather info for that time of year.

Thanks

Oh wow - finally someone who is also on the same cruise as we are! I am so excited, I was beginning to wonder if we had booked a ghost cruise!

I hope that the weather turns around and it is much, much warmer.

Are you coming in the day of the cruise or before hand?

Even though Florida had a few cold days - the Bahamas seem to be warm so hopefully we'll be in the 70's at the worst.

Well, I sure like what your crystal ball says and I would also have to believe good news! We are leaving in 3 weeks and cannot wait to be away from all this snow and dull dreary weather. Sun here we come!

FINALLY, some DISer's on the 1/23 cruise... just a few of us, I guess.. Welcome everyone!

Anyone, just to get it started..

My cruising party includes myself (26 F) and my friend (25 M)... this will be my 6th DCL cruise, 2nd one in 6 weeks! Just got back from a 7 day on Dec 18. I was missing it... we were almost going to do Disneyland for our Jan vacation, but then this date popped up, and I just can't turn down a cruise!

Just a few weeks away.. now I just got to get rid of what I packed on from the 7 day, plus Xmas!

Can't Wait! Two weeks and counting. It will be our first cruise. We are going with three other couples! No kids this trip!

Anyone get their docs yet?

:earseek: :earboy2:

We will be on this cruise too. Myself (38) DH (44) DS (13) and DD (5). This will be our first cruise. We are doing the Land and Sea Package. We are trying to decide what excursions we should do. Any suggestions? I think that DD is too young for some. We are sooooo excited! :Pinkbounc

I will add our wonderful family to the list!! There is myself (30), DH (32), DD's 13, 11, 9, 6.

We have the Dolphin Encounter booked, the parasailing for 4 of us and the one where we get the bikes, snorkles and floaties at CC.

We are arriving the 21st and spending 2 nights at the Radisson and then cruising and then spending 1 more night at the Radisson before heading home the 28th.

The weather is starting to cool off in Florida, lets send some warm thoughts that way for when we are there.

Bump!

This should be next to (or very close to) the other 1/23 thread.

Which one are we on? :D

I just found this thread!! We will be on the 1/23 Wonder also!!! Right now I'm trying to pick an excursion and can't decide!!! This will be our first cruise DH, myself and DS age 4.
Can't wait!!! I hope the weather is nice, also!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter