Any ideas for DD10' bday party?

hereyago

Miss My Boy Nubbs
Hi
My DD will be 10 in a couple weeks. She wants a luau theme, easy enough. We went to Oahu last year and I have some great pictures, I am trying to think of ways to make some pictures into decorations. Any ideas? TIA.

Maybe printing out 8x10s on your computer and hanging them on the walls? You could drape leis over the edges, or pin flowers to corners, rather than trying to frame them all...

On another note - you can buy grass skirt table edgings at Party City.

What kind of pictures do you have and how much work do you want to do.

You could use a graphics program to make a picture into the background of placecards. I don't know how to do this but know it can be done based on what I have seen from digiscrappers.

You could also use pictures as a background for other things such as identifing food- put the name of the food on the pictures- again this is best done on a graphics program.

You can blow up some of the pictures to poster size and have them printed to hang up and around.

Did you take photos of flowers. You can print off multiple copies of them in the same size and then cut them in various parts and paper piece them back together with pop dots to make 3D flowers.

Rebecca

You could upload them and make them into postcards to use as invitations, place cards, thank you cards.

Put them in card trees and use them as centerpieces for the tables.

Blow them up and use them as placemats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter