• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any idea why I can't search?

preb

DIS Veteran
Ummm, I tried searching to see if anyone else was having this problem...

Nothing happens when I do a search on the new boards.

Any idea why?

Thanks!

OK, just an update, since I didn't receive any response!

I can search from the top tool bar. I can't search from the bottom of a thread. That's where nothing happens. Is this just a board quirk?

Are you speaking of the seach button that is at the end (right end) of the button selection under a thread??

Hi, Dan!

Yep, that's where I'm getting nothing. For example, if I go to the budget board and move to the bottom, there's a "search this forum" option. I put in the keyword "Hotwire" and nothing happens.

I also tried the same thing on the Universal Resorts board, searching for "PBH Club Level". Zip. Nada.

Later I discovered the Search option at the top.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Oh, I was thinking of the general search button, which is both at the top and the bottom. I did not know you meant the 'search this forum' box. Let's see if is works for me.

Yep, that is busted.

Maybe a tech person will stop by and fix it. I can't do anything but confirm it does not work for me either.

Well, thanks for confirming I'm not crazy! I guess I'm the only one out of 65,000 people that searches that way!

no you're not crazy, I noticed that too. I also use that to search so you're not the only one. hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.

It's been submitted.

Just use the regular search until Corey gets a chance to look at it. He might even already know about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter