• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any idea where "My Gallery" went and how to post a pic now?

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
Just noticed this all gone-did I miss something?

The DIS photopost site is still currently down.

There are no estimates as to when it will be back up.

Thanks Bill, I missed that one.

I spent about 2 hours looking to post a photo - thanks for posting this question...i just thought i was being stupid and missing it somewhere!:rotfl:

Thank goodness I found this thread. I've been driving myself crazy for 20 minutes trying to find it.

Any word on this again? Is it gone for good, or should I just keep hoping it's coming back soon?!!:confused3 I finally had that all figured out, now it's gone :sad2:

I looked all over the site for it, can't locate it it anywhere. May be it is gone now. As mentioned above, maybe check this site, works well for many here.......

www.photobucket.com

I was looking for it too. I thought I just must be missing the link. Why was it taken away? No warning was given? When will it be back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter