• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any idea when 2006 rates come out?

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
I am hoping that value season will start during my vacation and I will have to split stays, any idea when?

In previous years, room-only rates released in June, package and AAA rates released in August or September.

We are trying to book for late January 2006. My TA told me yesterday that we would have to wait 30 days, so I am guessing June 1st.

9 of 11 of us are already booked into BWI for July of 2006. We had to pay one night for each room as deposit and that would be credited to the reservation when the 2006 rates came out and "took over". You can book now, just rooms, at the 2005 rate though.

I also went ahead and booked POP for the end of Feb. 2006 and when the rates come out for 2006 then my deposit will be applied toward my reservation. I wanted to make sure that we had the room since it is such a busy time for Disney.

I have CSR booked for May/June 2006. I am tentatively booked at the 2005 rate (have my reservation and have paid the one night deposit at the 2005 rate) and the Disney Customer Service Rep said to call in Mid-June to complete our package.

I guess all you can do is start looking around mid-June and see what happens.

Good Luck and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter