• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any idea on jan cm releases?

Fire14

Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.
I know I've got ants in nylons but I want to know how much of my Christmas bonus I need to budget to CM LOL.

I'm waiting now for my Scraps. I will post when I hear something. Hopefully it'll be great!
Lisa
Tiger Fan

I just got my scraps today - as for new products they have some new storybox journaling boxes and mats. You know how they have the paradise ones that are all tropical-ish. Well these kind of go in theme with the new mocha stuff that came out last month. The are in colors of Suede, Tar, Tan, Creme, Storm (a kind of gray), rain, ash and maple.

There is also a done with one "Contempo" it has a 10x12 sticker sheet (adhesive included, I think that means self stick), and 4 sheets of co-ordinating paper it looks like it is pretty similar to some of the sheets in the textiles paper pack.

A 7x7 mocha album

And I guess if you buy a powersort box, you get the mini power sort free.

cobbler said:
And I guess if you buy a powersort box, you get the mini power sort free.
It never freaken fails I just bought my friend one to store all her pictures in!!!!!! I would love a Mini sort for myself but can't quite force myself to spend the money.

My CMC just told me about a new MKC item (or maybe it's a hostess gift) of a pen set- can you tell me the colors of the pens?

They list the colors as "royal" and I know they aren't available in the catalog, just when you hold a class.

i know my cmc had hers about a week agao i saw yellow and 3 or 4 other colors looks pretty cool.

Here are the color of the pens: you get 4 fine and 4 round tip pens in berry, yello, grass and ocean. And it is the quarters Thanks To You gift so is avail for hostesses.

That's a great deal on the Power Sort freebie, but like you I just last month ordered my power sort box and the mini. I have started ( still have a long way to go), but so far I love this thing. I think it will truly help me get caught up. I also love that I can do better about not taking EVERYTHING I own to every crop. Have fun.
Lisa
Tiger Fan

cobbler said:
Here are the color of the pens: you get 4 fine and 4 round tip pens in berry, yello, grass and ocean. And it is the quarters Thanks To You gift so is avail for hostesses.

Awesome- those are some colors I have been wanting. I'm hosting for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter