• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any HOUSE fans in the house?? fav quotes........

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
inspired by the Grey's Anatomy favorite quote thread and b/c all that came to mind was House, in the airport on his cell phone conferencing with the team;

House: did you get an MRI?

team: we got a CT and it was negative

House: CT? is that a new type of MRI?

team: no MR schedule was full, we're next in line

House: what? i teach you to lie, cheat, and steal and when i turn my back the first thing you do is wait in line???

I love it too, but I can't remember any of the quotes...

Maybe next week...

I love it too, and while I can't remember any off the top of my head, there really were a bunch of good ones on this week's episode!!

well i had one, but i just came back to edit it out -- it probably isn't what i'd want my children to read if there are any here ;)

something else will come to me :bitelip:

"...there's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."

"If her DNA was off by one percentage point she'd be a dolphin."

"It does tell us something. Though I have no idea what."

"That's a catchy diagnosis, you could dance to that."

"Ideopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it."

"I take risks, sometimes patients die. But not taking risks causes more patients to die, so I guess my biggest problem is I've been cursed with the ability to do the math."

"I understand you have a problem with pain-killers."

House: "No, I have a problem with PAIN."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter