• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Great cookie or cookie pop recipes?

chessie

DIS Veteran
I just bought the Wilton cookie pop pan. I thought I would make them for my grandsons birthday party. It says to use your favorite cookie recipe but it doesn't give any directions on how to fill the pan or how much batter to put into it. Not even and time or temperature tips. I thought chocolate chip would be good or maybe even peanut butter.

Anyone have any recipes or tips on using the pan.

hey chessie, i'm not sure about how to use the pan, but i almost made cookie pops as christmas gifts (then decided on choc. covered pretzels). anyway, i found a lot of advice and recipes on www.allrecipes.com

the address for the particular article is:
http://allrecipes.com/advice/coll/all/articles/62P1.asp

depending on how old your grandson is, it would be a fun activity to have them make them or at least decorate them. you wouldn't have to go so far as to put them in pots or mugs as the article suggests. hope this helps.

I make these all the time with the wilton sugar cookie recipe and they are a hit. I dont have the recipe onme right now but Im sure if you go to there website it will be there.

They didnt have any directions on the backside of the paper that was on the pan? thats usually where they put it.

Well, I cheated. I bought the already made cookie batter from the refrigerator case at the supermarket.

It took me 3 times to figure out how much batter to put in the cookie pans. The first was too much, the second was too little and the 3rd was about OK.

I put a big lump into the center of each of the cookie pan molds and mashed it out till the batter just started to go into the petals of the flower. When I put the stick in I covered it with some additional batter.

I made 2 types. Sugar and chocolate chip. I think the chocolate chips turned out the best but they were also the last ones I made.

I am not completely satisfied with them but they will do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter