Any good replacements on Alexa for a daily (or somewhat daily) Disney news fix?

Cayaco

Mouseketeer
Still lamenting the lost of The DIS Daily Fix and have yet to find a suitable replacement.

Has anyone found anything to add to their daily Alexa flash briefing that is Disney related? Or maybe theme park related that would include Disney news?

There's a podcast which I discovered recently (as I just booked a Coronado Springs stay) called The Walt Daily. They had a full-length episode on it a few weeks ago hence me finding it with a quick Google search.

Anyway, the reason I bring it up is that they release daily content (hence the name) on a variety of different topics - trip reports, history etc. called a flash briefing. These are all about two to three minutes long so might be worth checking in with?

Came here searching for someone who had asked this question already. I just got an echo dot (I know, I'm late to the party) and would love a Disney company news component to my flash briefing. If anyone has any other suggestions im completely open to hear them.

Thank you for asking, I hope somebody knows of something. This question keeps coming up over the past few years, and nobody ever really has anything. I'd love to add something like that to my Flash Briefing as well!

Hmmm - I did notice the post above yours from April '19 mentioning a possible - don't remember if I ever checked it out, or if it's still around. Will have to check into it later, my Alexa was totally dead, and she's eating now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!