Any Good Off-Site Restaurants for Thanksgiving Day

Harryo

Mouseketeer
Planning a last minute trip to the world Thanksgiving Week as a surprise for our three kids, so naturally no PS's available for Disney restaurants. Does anyone know of some good off-site restaurants to go for Thanksgiving Day.

I can't think of any specific restaurants, but there are probably plenty. I just wanted to point out two things:

1) Many of the food courts will have a T-Day menu.

2) People will still be cancelling ressies. Plans change, and some people may have double-booked while deciding where they want to eat. I'd keep calling back and checking.

Good Luck!

I read that another family orders a fully cooked Thanksgiving meal from Publix, a grocery store. Their website is www.publix.com. Of course that option is best if you're staying in a condo.

I have heard the Charlie's Steakhouse on I drive is great. I guess that depends on if you want steak for Thanksgiving?!

I can tell you where NOT to eat turkey on Thanksgiving. Don't go to Bennigans and order their turkey with stuffing. It was a slab of turkey luncheon meat with gravy on it. Really awful. The rest of their food is fine though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter