• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any good ideas for a "pre Disney" party??

onceuponadream

<font color=0000cc>Keeping fingers crossed<br><fon
We are leaving in 14 days and would love to throw a party for the kids (and adults if it works) who are traveling to WDW with us. 4 families from our cul de sac are going. It could be lunch/dinner/craft whatever...any ideas??

Here are a few ideas-
Get a Disney's Greatest CD ( I just got Vol. 1 today )
Video of classic disney cartoons (cheap at dollar stores)
Have a craft session where each person can make postcards to send to others who aren't going. ( Craft stores have lots of disney themed paper, cutouts, stamps etc.)
Play a Disney charades game
Have a "Magic word" such as Mickey, when someone says this word everyone yells "Yea, Disney" or "We're goin' to Disney World"
Buy cheap red napkins and plates but also a few disney decorations.
fHope this helps!

Have a bakery make a Disney themed cake, you know, with all the characters, a castle, give the bakery a few disney mini-toys to use also. (On your next trip to disney, buy the tiny rubber characters, Mickey, Goofey, Pluto, etc. and decorate your own cake.) Give everyone in your group a brightly colored tee=shirt and fabric markers,and have everyone decorate their own tee-shirt to wear in the parks. Also a good idea to wear them so you can find one another! have everyone contribute to the "I dare you" fund. Pick the one or two people in your group who absolutely refuse to get on Splash mountain, or Tower of Terror, and when they finally do, they get the money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter