any good deals at Hobby Lobby?

BevS97

disney scrapper
My dad is in the States on business, and he phoned yesterday and said there was a Hobby Lobby next door to his hotel, and did I want anything?
I have no idea what they sell, I looked at their website, but it was pretty vague - is there anything in particular they are likely to have a good price on? Do they do coupons like Michaels? I have a sizzix, so I was thinking about some dies - shame those new little ones aren't available yet! or the crop in style tool bag looks nice too, I'd rather say something specific like a tool, I can't really see asking my dad to choose patterned paper for me! who knows what he'd come back with!

Bev

There's really no sb stuff on Sale at HL this week...and no, unfortunately, they don't have coupons.

I'd let him get some paper...it would be an adventure to say the least! I can't really think of anything that HL has that just stands out...maybe some one else can.

Hobby Lobby's buttons are 50% off this week. They have some wonderful buttons for scrapbooking.

Kelli

Their Paper Bliss products are more reasonably priced ($3.99) than my LSS ($4.15)... and the PB paper was even cheaper at Hobby Lobby... I wanna say like $3.50 for two pieces (they're stitched together... REALLY cool). They have lots of colors of Magic Mesh ($3.99). Too bad the 50% internet coupon is for coloring books this week. The week I went, it was for scrapbooks and I got a K & Co. book really cheap.

I don't remember seeing any sizzix stuff (but I wasn't looking) and I don't remember what kind of bags they had (again, I wasn't looking).

When's he come home? Also, I think all HL's are closed on Sundays.

he's there until the 8th August, so I have a while yet.

Thanks for all your help

Bev

Remind me to check Monday then for the new coupon... hopefully it will be SB related!!

BevS97,

They do not carry Sizzix. At least our HL doesn't. They do have the bags but I haven't checked the prices there. We will just think good wishes about this next week being a great scrapbook discount week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter