Any good April Fools Day Receipes?

LOVETHATMOUSE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from
My dd wants to make dinner for my dh and I tonite. Seeing that it is April Fools Day, she wants to "trick" him. Any suggestions?

I saw a cake in a magazine (can't remember which one...I think Rosie? I was at the Dr's Office) and they frosted it to look like spaghetti and on top they had chocolate "meatballs" with raspberry "marinara" sauce. That is the only thing I can think of. It looked really cute, and JUST LIKE spaghetti and meatballs.

This is a little late, but Family Fun had some cute ones. I saw them on April 2 at the doctor's office, so I didn't get to try them.

One was so cute! They toasted thin slices of angel food cake and put a thick yellow frosting between the layers. It looked just like a grilled cheese sandwich! The web site probably has examples. Something to file away for next year.

We made the "grill cheese sandwiches" They came out great. I wish I had a scanner to put them up. We were laughing when my husband bit into it and said - Hey, this isn't grilled cheese" My dd loved it. That night we had dessert before dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter