Any GA resident get FL discount rate?

Teal03

Mouseketeer
I live only 100 miles from the FL boarder. I see Universal allows GA residents to get FL resident passes. Just wondering if it’s the same for Disney.

I live only 100 miles from the FL boarder. I see Universal allows GA residents to get FL resident passes. Just wondering if it’s the same for Disney.

It is not the same. They will ask you for your FL ID the first time you use your magic band or ticket for verification

Disney uses Zip Codes to apply resident-based discounts. If you have an MDX account and a FL Zip Code, the system knows you qualify for FL rates.

No. If you're not a FL resident you don't get the FL resident discount.

If only ever seen universal give a Georgia discount, but there's isn't called a Florida resident discount. It's combined as a FL/GA discount

No. If you're not a FL resident you don't get the FL resident discount.

If only ever seen universal give a Georgia discount, but there's isn't called a Florida resident discount. It's combined as a FL/GA discount
Thank you! I was thinking about tickets which I think are only for FL residents. Any other Orlando parks offer GA residents discount passes?

I think the Universal GA resident rate went away.

I think the Universal GA resident rate went away.
I just got an email a few months back about 13 months annual pass for FL/GA residents if I purchased something from Wendy’s. My Wendy’s actually had the promo. I don’t think you can get tickets, just passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter