Any feedback about Windsor Palms Resort?

azdisney

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I am planning a family trip for May 2004. The group will be 9 large 2 yrs to 72yrs. We are traveling from several different states meeting up in Fl. I didn't see anything onsite @ WDW that will accomadate our group. The little ones and older members won't be doing the WDW scene everyday. I don't think being in a small rooom will be much of a vacation for them. I did find Windsor Palms Resort referred to in a Parents magazine. I checked out the website and the homes look great and very reasonable, I think. Can anyone tell me if they have stayed there or similar type of places.

I am so new at this whole WDW planning any response is greatly appreciated.

az disney

We will be staying in a 5 bdr Villa (10 of us) at the end of the month on Windsor Palms. We have friends that will be staying in a 6 bdr Villa on Sunset Lakes. I'll get extensive experience in both communities so I will report back.
So far I have heard many accolades for WP. There is still lots of construction going on but may taper off by 2004.
The home we are renting was completed November 2002 and the pictures look beautiful. It backs to the conservation area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter