Any feedback about cruising concierge?

We’ve cruised Concierege twice by upgrading at port, and once by booking in advance (we actually upgraded from an Oceanview stateroom to a Cat V on the Dream at 45 days out after finding out one of our favorite Concierege cast members from our last cruise was going to be on the Dream - and it was worth every penny). Our 10 night Iceland cruise was just cancelled, and we were able to upgrade to a Cat V on the Northern European in August of 2021. I can’t wait to see the lounge on the Magic (we’ve seen the Fantasy and the Dream).

We’ve sailed with two teenagers and by ourselves. Our first trip was with all four of us - and the kids just were spoiled (as were we). One of our hosts was from Germany and found out that our older son was taking German as his foreign language - she taught him all kinds of new vocabulary, and conned him into using it with her every time he was in the lounge. :-).

We honestly enjoy the quiet spaces that the Concierege lounge and deck offer, as well as the stress free embarking and disembarking experience. The snacks and the drinks in the room are a very nice bonus, and the pullout bed was a godsend for my 5’11”-built-like-a-linebacker 13 year old our first time in Concierege (my beanpole 14 year old had no issues with the upper bunk). The shoreside team and the Concierge staff being there to help - and to be just an absolutely amazing source of information and conversation - are the best part of the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!