Any exercise or yoga classes that teens can go to?

mycutiepatooties

DIS Veteran
Hi there. On the Fantasy do they have any family activities like poolside yoga or exercise classes? I am reading trip reports and Navigator pics seem to highlight 18+ only for exercise. My teen is getting really frustrated by the lack of fitness activities offered on board. Please tell me there is something she can do other than the jogging track. She's 17 (18 in less than a month) and a college athlete who needs to exercise.

Thanks!

Have her attend the teen club mixer the first night. That is when they ask the teens what special events they want.
She could ask for teen time in the gym after hours, and teen yoga on deck or on the beach and teen time on the sports deck..

oh, don't worry, the teen activities can be quite "active"! My daughter still talks about doing bear crawls through the atrium and the sore muscles the next day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter