Any EPCOT FOOD & WINE 2018 LIMITED RELEASE GIFT CARD LANYARDS Left?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
Title says it all, we'll be going through $250 easily and I'd like to add the lanyard to my Disney souvenir collection. Also, I assume I can transfer the $$ to a card left over from last year with money on it so as to not have to tote the big card around, correct?

Bill From PA

Do they still have the reloadable type with the wristlet?:confused: Found it convenient, got this type I believe 2 years ago...liked it..:goodvibesI liked it because I had money left on it and just used it at Checkout toward any charges I had on my resort bill. ::yes::Thanks!

Yes. My husband likes the wrist one too. I got the one that comes with the free lanyard and transferred the money to the wrist card. I like to leave a gift card in our safe. This way if I loose a card I can move the money from the lost card to the one back at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter