Any Disney shower ideas?

NoodlesTheRabbit

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! I was thinking about having a Disney theme for my bridal shower. Any ideas? I would like to have a different princess movie theme for each table. I would also like to have Mickey shaped topiary trees as the centerpieces...what about favors? any other suggestions?

Hmmm.. (thinking while typing)...Carlson Craft makes personalized Mickey & Minnie candy bar wrappers (to put on Hersey bars). Or there's those molds where you make your own chocolate. I've seen them with Mickey & Minnie. Can you tell I'm into chocolate today? :)

Hmm...princess themed tables - how 'bout something that a princess would use? Like a single use bubble bath thing in a pretty container? Or something different for each table. Something with a rose for the Belle table, something with an apple for the Snow White table and something with a glass slipper for the Cinderella table.

HTH,
Lori

For Every Party offers Disney invitations you could use. Disney Club members get 10% off. Their website can be accessed through the "from our friends" section of the Disney Club website. Hope this helps! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!