Any Disney Club members renting with Alamo?

Mark P.

DIS Veteran
Just a little FYI for anyone planning on using Alamo that is a DC member...

I was on Mousavers.com and read this:

"Disney Club members get up to 20% off rentals at Alamo. Use Rate Code BY and Promo Code/Assoc ID# 801988 when reserving.
In addition, the Disney Club newsletter for January 2003 has a coupon for a free day when you rent a car from Alamo for five or more days. It must be used with the Disney Club Rate Code and Promo Code above. Thanks to Dave B for info."

I already had booked an intermediate with just using the DC codes, and luckily I had saved our January newsletter from DC, and I plugged in the coupon code, along with the DC codes, and it worked! We saved $24 bucks with the Free Day coupon, and brought the grand total down to $198 for 9 days.

Going to post this on the Budget Board, too.

I would rent from them if I could get the reservation to take on their website. Everytime I go to try, the message 'having problems processing your request' comes up!:(

I know I could call, but I prefer to do it online!:smooth:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

I did use all the above information from mousesavers and had the coupon, I'm renting in West Palm though going to Vero Beach, but I did get a great 7 day rate on an intermediate car of $148.77 including all of the taxes.

We rented from Alamo using the DC and our van went from 599.00 to 450. 00. We are renting a 15 passenger. I wish we had the January newsletter, the last one we received was October, 2002.

Kathy

Nathan's Grandma,

Call the DC and tell them you didn't receive the January newsletter, and they will send you one.

I called because I told them I hadn't received mine yet. They said they had mailed it out on January 21. So they put in another request for the newsletter for me.

Then..... I looked under some papers, and found the January newsletter.:rolleyes: Oh well!

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Thanks! I am going to do it. My husband gets home from work before me so he could have stuck it somewhere.

Kathy

I should not blame my husband because the newsletter came today.

We tried it but a 15 passanger van did not come up. If our children go they may want to rent their own car since they can't drive the big van; we are only putting my Husband and Brother In Law on it.

The rates are great!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter