Any DISers in/around Minnesota?

Amunet

DIS Veteran
I know there are a few, seen them in cruise groups. It would be nice to have a local DIS meet.

• lionmouse

Earning My Ears
    Have you checked out the DisneyStore at the Maple Grove Target? I was a little underwhelmed, but look forward to seeing how it evolves!

Amunet

DIS Veteran
    We are in Maple Grove, MN and always looking to share our Disney passion! Next trip 36 days!
    Hey there, Inver Grove Heights and a major WDW lover here
    :flower1:
    I wish the Cities wasn't four hours away. What usually happens at meet ups?
    If anyone wants to meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks, my ideas are thus:
    • Disney Store at MoA & a bite to eat or tea/coffee
    • Mad Hatter Tea (https://www.madhatteranoka.com/)
    • Somewhere halfway between the cities and where @sneakycat lives, preferably a Disney store and/or food or coffee/tea
    Anyone have other ideas?

• Amunet

DIS Veteran
    Have you checked out the DisneyStore at the Maple Grove Target? I was a little underwhelmed, but look forward to seeing how it evolves!
    I have not yet but have seen a small set up in a local target. Yeah, has potential

disneyseniors

DIS Veteran
    Another avid Disney fan here. But we live in extreme N. Mn, about 4 1/2 hours away, depending on what part of Mpls the meet is going to be. I live in Bemidji. It sounds like a great idea, but I guess it is too long a drive both ways for me, so you guys have fun:) We go Feb. 25th to March 4th 2020.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates