Any discounts in March

MarkC

Earning My Ears
I apoligize if this has been brought up before. I'm trying to help book a trip for my friends who are coming down during the last two weeks in March. Has anybody been able to get a discount of any kind at any of the resorts? Any help is appreciated!:)

The only ones that I know of were the AmEx and DC. AmEx was pretty good at the mods. about $120 and DC at the value for $103. I don't think I can list the code but look at the code page here or at mousesavers.:D

I had WL booked at rack rates ($289) for a long time and kept checking for discounts. Finally I saw some here saying they were getting upsell discounts for AKL. I called and asked for CBR, but was told I could get AKL for $210 (savannah view). I took it because I hadn't seen any better discounts available.

grim grinnin, Were they able to get you a room at Swan/Dolphin? I called the hotel and they said no rooms were available, I never thought Dream Res would have a block of rooms set aside. It is probably too late for this trip (March 13-19), as I already paid off the DC rate in full, but I would like to know for later. I wish I would have checked with them! Swan is way better than *** at 103!

Disneycrazymom -

Yes, I have a room from March 24th - 30th. I booked it through dreamsRES 10 days ago. Not only did I get the room, but the discount as well. I am thrilled because I was going to have to stay at ASM for $119 a night or the WDW Hilton for $99 a night. I had been watching and waiting for discounts for this period for over 6 months!

I just sent in a request for the Dolphin to Dream Res. Thanks for the tip. I'll see how this all plays out. I am a teacher with certification, but not working this year(home with my DD),so I am not sure that I can really use the teacher discount. I called the hotel and got a yes but I am not sure since people say to bring a pay stub which I do not have. Anyway it is worth a try, thank- you.:D

I was able to get a AAA discount for the Beach Club last week of March, which basically saves you the tax, but still better than nothing!

Unless you already have a ressie, there are no rooms left at any Disney Resort for end of March.

I just spoke with CRO today, hoping to see if I can better my rate at YC for last week of March. Was told that all of WDW for that week is completely sold out -- standard, waterview and concierge rooms! I also checked with DreamsRes here on DIS and they couldn't find anything either.

Guess it's gonna be pretty busy ... hope that EE gets reinstated soon!

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter