Any discount on new Entertainment books?

mom23guys2

<font color=FF99FF>Longs to hear....."A table for
Last year I purchased an Entertainment book with a promotional $10 off a book that I learned about on these boards. Does anyone know of any discounts on the new 2002 books? I've used the card many times and have saved more than $100 so it's a great value at the full price but it was even better with a discount. I know our local school will be selling them later in the year but I need to purchase one soon for my son.

They normally do not start discounting them until April or May (when they are nearing publishing date for the next years book)

http://www.entertainment.com/index.cfm?groupAcct=81894 follow this link and get $5 off plus an additional $6 will go to the Neurofibromatosis Support on your behalf. When you first follow the above link it may say "$35" for 2002 edition of the Orlando entertainment book... but after you select "click here to buy", you'll see your discount. Not only do you save money on the book, a contribution will be donated for a good cause.

Hope this helps!

Is this just for the orlando book? Can I purchase one for my own town(NY) for the discount?
How is the orlando book? I am going next year. Is it worth it to buy it?

What about local schools or sports organizations? I bought mine from my nephew last year. He was selling them for school. $25Cdn. It might be worth it to call around.

Thanks, demirror! I was able to save $5 on my local Central IL book, as well as have $4 (20%) of the cost go to the Neurofibromatosis organization.

Thanks demirror, I needed to buy a book before our local school was selling them and I'm happy to see some of the money going to a good cause.

You're welcome guys... anything I can do to help... after all, this is a budget forum. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter