Any dis members stationed in the DC area?

I miss Belvoir!

Lots of good luck getting a house. I don't know what communities Belvoir offered you or what you qualify for as far as rank but don't take Dogue Creek housing. It's really bad. The post has a brand new hospital and last I heard they are getting a new px/commi too. The traffic is horrific but otherwise it's a great experience.

They sooooo needed a new hospital. Our youngest daughter was born there 27 years ago (even though we were an Air Force family) we had to use the hospital at Ft. Belvoir. The room I was in was a 6 bed ward with the bathroom down the hall! :rotfl:

The new hospital is really great. We were here ten yrs ago and the build up of the base is unbelievable. We are really looking forward to the new PX opening, it should be done before we move and we really want to see it!!

Sorry I haven't replied. We weren't eligible for dogue creek! But thanks for the warning. We moved into a house on Vernondale. So far so good ! Seems like we need a dis meet up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter