Any Dis cruiser try SOV Sea Royal Suite?

sbrownell

Earning My Ears
We weren't able to afford the Disney Cruise as it was double the price of the RCCL Royal Suite. We loved our wonder cruise, but opted to tryp the RCCl suite. Does anyone have any feedback about this suite?
Or its amenities?

HI! While I haven't tried the Royal Suite, I am booked in a cat C in a few weeks. We have sailed on DCL several times ... the worst part of sailing on another ship from Port Canaveral, is that you follow the Wonder for a majority of the cruise! :( :( :( :( And, you know what you are missing! I am trying to go into this cruise knowing it is not exactly like DCL and that hopefully, I will get what I paid for!!!! :rolleyes: I have talked to several people that have sailed/booked the Royal Suite and have really enjoyed it. When are you sailing?

We sail June 21st. If you get a chance to peek at it when you are on board let me know. Also, please email me with your travel report. Would love to hear about Coco cay, and the ship in general. Thanks for the post.

I have been on the Sovereign of the the Seas out of Port Canaveral and LynetteSC hit the nail on the head with the comment about following the Wonder from port to port. You just keep thinking about what they are doing over on that ship.... It made me sad, but we still had a great time!
Cocoa Cay is nice, but nothing like Castaway Cay. I don't think anything would compare to Disney's island... EVER!
You will have a great time.... as I always say "A bad day on a cruise is better than any good day on land"
Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter