Any decent airport hotels near LAX?

hkkatie

Mouseketeer
We are flying into LAX, but will need to stay one night before we fly overseas the next morning. Just wondering if there are any good hotels near the airport that provide a free shuttle/free wifi/free breakfast... And hopefully is $150 or less for one night? There are 6 of us (4 kids, 2 adults), so being able to fit in one room is a definite plus. We were in this situation 2 years ago and we stayed at the Best Western which pretty much ticked all the boxes, (Although it ended up being $200+ for the night), but we felt like the neighborhood was a little sketchy and didn't feel safe walking around to find a restaurant for dinner. Can anyone give me any other recommendations? Thanks a lot.

I don't think you're really going to find anything in the immediate LAX area that's going to have a free shuttle and be worth walking anywhere. Most don't have free breakfast and WiFi by default but you might find a rate that includes it. All of the LAX hotels with shuttles are pretty equal. You might do better enough on the rate by going south to El Segundo, but you'll likely lose the shuttle and a rental car for 6 adds up. You may have to go to one of the larger suite hotels in El Segundo for 6 people anyway, though. There is a Courtyard and Extended Stay on Mariposa that have a small strip mall with restaurants in walking distance.

We are flying into LAX, but will need to stay one night before we fly overseas the next morning. Just wondering if there are any good hotels near the airport that provide a free shuttle/free wifi/free breakfast... And hopefully is $150 or less for one night? There are 6 of us (4 kids, 2 adults), so being able to fit in one room is a definite plus. We were in this situation 2 years ago and we stayed at the Best Western which pretty much ticked all the boxes, (Although it ended up being $200+ for the night), but we felt like the neighborhood was a little sketchy and didn't feel safe walking around to find a restaurant for dinner. Can anyone give me any other recommendations? Thanks a lot.

I've stayed at the Sheraton LAX on business before. Hotel was very nice. Free shuttle and wifi only free in public areas. Breakfast was free if you're in club level. (Maybe you could snag a deal, they have those frequently.)

Embassy Suites is always a good choice too for free cocktail hour and breakfast. Unsure of wifi, but they have a shuttle.

I DO NOT recommend Sheraton 4 Points LAX. :sad2: Their shuttle service is absolutely horrendous. No need for that stress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!