Any current or upcoming deals on Uggs?

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
My daughter wants a pair of classic short Uggs for Christmas. I believe the price is controlled by the manufacturer, but any place running incentives or related savings? Worth checking an Ugg outlet?

Someone posted about deals at NordstromRack.com last week. My wife picked up a pair in a Rack store at a discount a few weeks back.

Nordstrom Rack usually has them in store and online. They had hundreds of pairs at both Nordstrom racks near my house last week.

Nordstrom Rack usually has them in store and online. They had hundreds of pairs at both Nordstrom racks near my house last week.

Someone posted about deals at NordstromRack.com last week. My wife picked up a pair in a Rack store at a discount a few weeks back.

Thank you! Funny thing is I actually purchased a pair from Nordstrom Rack recently, but accidentally bought the wrong kind. My fault... I did not read the description carefully. So I returned them, and I do not see the classic style she wants on the website. Would the store have a bigger selection? There is one about 40 minutes away from where I live.

Another idea is if she fits into smaller sizes to try Journey's Kids as they are the same styles but priced less than adult.

Thank you! Funny thing is I actually purchased a pair from Nordstrom Rack recently, but accidentally bought the wrong kind. My fault... I did not read the description carefully. So I returned them, and I do not see the classic style she wants on the website. Would the store have a bigger selection? There is one about 40 minutes away from where I live.
You’ll find a wider selection online. My local store had maybe 20 pair available, and my wife settled on a different style than she usually wears because it was the closest that they had in her size.

Got an email for discounted Uggs (25% off) from DSW this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!