• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any correlation between surveys and codes?

tripplanner2

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone thinks there is any correlation between getting the online surveys from Disney online and getting an infamous pin code. I have gotten a couple of surveys lately but there are no pin offers in effect since the surveys starting coming to me. I was just wondering if anyone out there had this experience in the past.

There is no known correlation between anything and pin codes. :rotfl2:

Seriously, you need to make sure you register with Disney. Requesting a vacation planning DVD probably does not hurt either.

I think they have a marketing department that looks at the zip codes and parts of the country that spend the most money/time in the parks and send out the codes based on those criteria, but who really knows. :sad2:

I have yet to see any evidence that anyone can find a pattern in how the codes are distributed. :crazy:

Just make sure you are in the system, and hope you get one. :worship: :worship:

I've wondering if booking a room at a higher rate keeps you from receiving a booking code/pin.

Has anyone booked and then received a code in the mail?

I have heard of a lot of people booking and then lowering their rate when they got a postcard code.

I am going crazy because the discount code to July 4 was out back in late January. Now it is almost May and still no discount e-mails or postcards for dates past July 4. I think they are trying to make me CRAZY!!! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter