Any changes to D.C.

Mitch`s mom

Earning My Ears
We took two of our children the first year they were open and are considering going again next year with our 6 year old who wasn`t old enough to go.
Have they added anything since then. I need help selling my husband on going again. My daughter who was 8 at the time said it was the best day of her life . We are a family of 6, can only two do the dophin swim, and would the non-dolphin swim still include the pass to SeaWorld. Also are the SeaWorld passes still 7 days. Thanks for any help.

The seven day pass is still included. We are a family of seven, but we brought along my daughters friend too. We would definatly go again. My husband nearly had a stroke when he saw how much it was costing for the day, but in the end thought it was worth it. From his point of veiw once he got over the sticker shock, it was such a nice relaxing departure from the frantic theme park days. It was nice to see the kids having such a good time swimming with all the fish! If he still is not convinced, tell him to break the cost down in terms of you get lunch (along with everything else you need for the day, such as towels, sunscreen etc...),and the 7 day Sea World pass. That is two parks included in the price, one of which you can go to for 7 days. Maybe you could cut costs by doing one day less of another theme park. My kids thought it was one of the best days too.

When I went in August it was still seven days as well.

Really Seaworld Gate price is what, $52 now. $52 x 7, = 364

As for what they added, I'm not certain what was there when it opened. The bird aviary MAY not have been there, and some lagoons may not have been the same.

I just went in August 2001, so I doubt much has changed since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter