• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any chance in you-know-where that I could get Fantasmic buffet tickets for next week?

colbybug

DIS Veteran
Anybody have the phone number that I need to call to try my luck? We will be there next Friday and the Fantasmic is at 9:00 and fireworks are at 9:25 (only showings for both). I thought maybe if I got tickets at the dessert buffet I could possibly see both shows. Am I dreaming???

Bug's Mom

There's a link above to Fantasmic information that will have the number.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but I wanted tickets for the balcony on Fri. Sept. 29 (I think a week after your dates), and my Dreams Unlimited agent was unable to get them for me even though she called first thing in the morning 30 days out (the earliest you can call). However, she was able to get me riverside seating, which I am quite excited about! While the balcony is more "exclusive," the riverside seating is closer and I haven't heard too many complaints about poles and things being in the way of the view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter