Any Carthay Circle PTN reviews?

wdwfan22

Totally Obsessed Disney Nut!
I am considering booking this package. We are not huge Carthay Circle fans. My husband likes the steak, but otherwise we are pretty simple eaters. But we are interested in a seat for the parade. I have a wheelchair, so I would already have a seat, but my husband doesn't want to stand for an hour to have a good view.

Has anyone done this package yet? I'm also wondering what the 4 course menu consists of. And also where the seats are located.

Thanks in advance.

We did it on Saturday and loved it. We had an excellent dinner (not just excellent for Disney, but real world excellent) and great seats for the parade. Seating was in two rows of directors chairs right on sidewalk right next to the carthay circle building. People who waited in line from the package got first row and we were clueless and showed up right before parade started and got back row. We were happy with back row-just about 6' from parade and still could see everything. Considering we had zero wait time we were very happy. Our dinner was asparagus (amazing, probably my fav of meal), tomato soup, fish or steak and a dessert. Dessert was some sort of fancy cheesecake mousse thing. It was a huge splurge for us and I don't regret it.

Motor58 Did you happen to get a picture of the menu? And kid's menu? Or have you seen it anywhere online?

Oh, and what time is the parade at? Do you think the time will stay the same for the end of June?

I am sorry safari, I didn't get a picture of the menu. I am sure it has to be somewhere though? The parade was 8:45. Our dinner was 6pm and it lasted almost 2 hours with no rushing. Our server let us know we could go as fast/slow as we wanted.

our reservation in July is at 5:30. I was going to try to make FPs for RSR, Soarin' or GotG for 7 to 8. Motor58, do you think there will be time? The parade is at 8:50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter