Any Canadians stayed on property at Tokyo Disneyland--looking for tips and tricks?

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
We will be in Tokyo in August and are planning a 3 night stay at Tokyo Disneyland / DisneySea --hopefully on property. I know the on-property hotels are in high demand and can only be booked at the 90 day mark. I also read that the website sometimes does not accept foreign credit cards so looking for any tips in booking a stay at one of the deluxe hotels. Anyone have success booking through the website or even with a travel agent? Any other Tokyo Disney info or tips would be appreciated as well -- so lost with this planning have been following TDR explorer though some of the info is outdated.

Hi - I’m going in April for 2 weeks 😍 We are staying 4 days at Toy Story Hotel. I had no issues booking it at the 90 day mark with my Scotiabank Visa. You can book length of stay at 90 days. Apparently park tickets should be able to be purchased online now for dates after April 1. Will be trying next week.

Where I ran into problems was buying USJ express passes. I tried my Visa thru Apple Pay, fail, my friend tried her American Express, fail. The winner was my Westjet MC via Apple Pay, so, we locked those in. (We are staying at one of the hotels right next to USJ so have guaranteed right to purchase studio passes)

Hi - I’m going in April for 2 weeks 😍 We are staying 4 days at Toy Story Hotel. I had no issues booking it at the 90 day mark with my Scotiabank Visa. You can book length of stay at 90 days. Apparently park tickets should be able to be purchased online now for dates after April 1. Will be trying next week.
That's exciting I hope you share a trip report when you return.:)

I love the theming of the Toy Story Hotel I just wish they had a pool. If we weren't going in the heat of the summer I would definitely look into booking there--hoping to book either the Disneyland or Ambassador Hotel.

I just booked the Tokyo Disneyland hotel for five nights for our trip in May. No issues using my RBC Visa card. Booked exactly 90 days in advance and got the room type we wanted with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter