Any AP holders able to see/book AP Rates?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Preface by saying I have booked AP rates many many times in the past but ....

The past few days when I click on the pass holder offers it takes me to the page to purchase an AP. When I go to the AP part of the website it shows my AP and the correct expiration dates. So I tried clicking on resort offers from that page and it just brings me back to the page to purchase and AP.

I Want to look at a few different options for an extended family trip in March/April to pass along to the family members traveling with us and I really (really) don't want to call.

Preface by saying I have booked AP rates many many times in the past but ....

The past few days when I click on the pass holder offers it takes me to the page to purchase an AP. When I go to the AP part of the website it shows my AP and the correct expiration dates. So I tried clicking on resort offers from that page and it just brings me back to the page to purchase and AP.

I Want to look at a few different options for an extended family trip in March/April to pass along to the family members traveling with us and I really (really) don't want to call.

Same here. I had to log out and start over through special offers for it to work.

However, when I tried to add a room to cart, it gave me an error. So I had to end up calling to reserve.

I still can’t add anything to my cart! The message I get is that my pass can’t be validated

Thanks everyone- I will give it another day or so and hope they get the issue resolved!

This has been happening to me periodically for years. I always thought it had something to do with cookies. If I clear my cache it starts working. YMMV.

Yep, clearing cookies (specifically search and delete Disney cookies) will fix it right up
Incognito works too because it browses without any cookies

Thanks everyone- I will give it another day or so and hope they get the issue resolved!
FYI - In my experience, once it does this, it doesn't resolve. It sticks until the cookie is removed. It's something that happens to me all the time and has for years.

FYI - In my experience, once it does this, it doesn't resolve. It sticks until the cookie is removed. It's something that happens to me all the time and has for years.

Ugh - cleared cookies, two browsers still no luck. Will keep at it :)

Ugh - cleared cookies, two browsers still no luck. Will keep at it :)
Try private browsing mode.
It is being particularly picky right now. Clearing cookies in Chrome still wasn't working, though it did in Safari.

Had the same thing and then randomly it worked and it was a great discount totally worth it but super annoying that it wasn’t working.

Where does the AP rate show up? At the top along with the other offers? I have an AP - not activated yet - but I have been able to make FP with it so it is linked but I am not seeing any AP room rates.

Where does the AP rate show up? At the top along with the other offers? I have an AP - not activated yet - but I have been able to make FP with it so it is linked but I am not seeing any AP room rates.
Due to the current issues I wouldn't expect you to see them but yes, if you can get it to work, that's where they show up, as one of the options of types of promotions available.
AP.jpg

I was able to see AP rates using chrome but I am back to not again now - no matter what I try. I also apparently have no magic bands and can't de-activate/activate right now and I head back on Friday and want to pare down to 2 MB's.

I was able to see AP rates using chrome but I am back to not again now - no matter what I try. I also apparently have no magic bands and can't de-activate/activate right now and I head back on Friday and want to pare down to 2 MB's.
I noticed the MB are kaput too. They are working on the app, if you want to do it there instead.

I noticed the MB are kaput too. They are working on the app, if you want to do it there instead.

Yup - I was able to do what I wanted to on the app for my MB but I still can't see resort rates.

As far as AP rates - no luck, I have tried every browser I have, incognito mode and clearing cookies ugh. I have to let my mil know options for multi family trip in late March (Easter) and really would like to do some research. I would much rather do it myself as I want to look at different dates, as well as combinations of rooms and resorts depending on who/how many of the families are coming (and when) and its so much easier online than on the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter