Any advice on how to get ressies @ the Fort?

db2dzny

Earning My Ears
My family and I are planning our first trip to WDW 11/21-11/29. We tried getting ressies at the Fort..and it's available but only up until Thanksgiving Day/Weekend. Looks like we'll have to settle for one of the resorts. And our 11yo twin DSs would love the FW experience. We're newbies to the Fort...any advice out there? Thank you!:surfweb:

I've never done this but the veterans would say call every day, 7am. If somebody cancels you might get lucky! I would recommend a backup plan (ressie at a resort) just in case you don't though. Good luck!

call,call,call . you are not calling enough if they don't know your name and dates you want to stay. Make resort ressies first tho, so you don't miss out entirely. DH motto "NEVER GIVE UP"

Thats right call call call and then call again. When that doesn't work call again. Did I mention keep calling.:thumbsup2

ya dont have to limit the calls to 7am anymore...call and bug the crap out of em all day long till they all know you by name....the new ressie system updates cancellations immediately now!!!

ya dont have to limit the calls to 7am anymore...call and bug the crap out of em all day long till they all know you by name....the new ressie system updates cancellations immediately now!!!

Good to know, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter