Any adult beverages at Hilton Head Island Resort?

Grumpy Bob

Earning My Ears
It seems that there are no options for alcoholic beverages at HH. Please let me know if I am wrong (hopefully) :)

It seems that there are no options for alcoholic beverages at HH. Please let me know if I am wrong (hopefully) :)

Never been, but going next month. There is a bar by the pool. I'm pretty sure there is no bar at the pool house. I'm sure they sell beer and wine in the mercantile.
:drinking1

Last year they had a separate bar at the beach house but this year it was closed and they sold beer, wine and mixed drinks at the restaurant instead. They did not sell them at the resort quick service. You could go to the mercantile and get them or easily go to your room. Also at night, right across the bridge there are several restaurants and bars that always have live music.

Last year they had a separate bar at the beach house but this year it was closed and they sold beer, wine and mixed drinks at the restaurant instead. They did not sell them at the resort quick service. You could go to the mercantile and get them or easily go to your room. Also at night, right across the bridge there are several restaurants and bars that always have live music.

Ah, see, as I said, I haven't been there yet. I had assumed the bar was at the pool, not the beach house. Good to know.

Just to be clear, is there any restriction against bringing a cooler with adult beverages to the hotel pool?

I don't believe there are any restrictions other than the restrictions on glass containers.

Last trip to HHI we had an awesome villa, 1st floor, overlooking the pool, right by the entry gate to the pool. We brought out lunch, sodas and beers every day, as well as snacks. Sometimes, if someone was inside, the kids would call up and we'd pass down drinks and snacks to them from the balcony.

Have a great trip, I love HHI, we never had a bad trip there- even considering my intense fear of Palmetto bugs, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter