Any 11 yr olds on 1/27/05 Wonder?

Michelle638

Earning My Ears
This will be our 4th DC but the 1st that our DD 11 doesn't have a friend along. She would like to find someone close to her age that she could e-mail or talk to before the cruise!!! We are so excited!!

Hi,
My b/f's daughter will be on the cruise with us. Her name is AnnaRose and looks just like Annie with a head of red curls. I don't know her email, but can get it if you would like.
Thanks!
Can't Wait!

Hi ladies,

My DH and I are going with his DB and family, who have 6 DKids. I'm not sure of the girls ages, but I think at least one is about that age. This is their first cruise, and they don't really understand the disboards yet, but I'll get them here...

BTW, is there a cruise meet thread for this cruise somewhere? I've been trying to get one started and haven't had any bites...

This is our first 4 day, but we've been on the Magic 4 times. It'll be interesting to see the 'few' differences between the ships.

see you in March!
Renae

My DD will be 11 in March and we will be on the Wonder 1/27. We were hoping she finds some kids her age. This will be our first DC and we are all excited!

Lauri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter