Any 1/11 Wonder DD's looking for a friend?

JRTINKERBELL

Earning My Ears
My DD-9 and I will be on the 4 day wonder on 1/11. She is somewhst on the shy side and is anxious about going to the lb without knowing anyone. Just wondering if anyone has a DD around her age looking for a penpal, then friends for the cruise. I hope she lightens up alittle, atleast an hour for Mommy to spend some time at the spa. Any suggestions, PLEASE!!!::MinnieMo

Well jrtink, either you and your DD are going to be the only ones on board, think of the service the two of you will have :teeth: , or everybody is busy trick or treating :jester: pirate: princess: .
I have a feeling your DD will have a penpal before the end of the weekend.
By the way, did she have a good a Halloween?

Hey JRTINKERBELL, take a look in this thread, everything is getting moved to one place! :D
http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=85

We will be on the 1-11 Wonder. My DS 8 would like to have a pen pal before the cruise. Let me know if your DD would like to exchange e-mails or letters with a boy. From the looks of things on these boards, I think our 2 families may have the ship all to ourselves.

if we're the only ones on board. Sure, she would love to make friends with anyone, even its a boy!!! She is actually 8 won't be 9 until Dec 14. PM me and we can exchange emails. It would be nice for me to know some else too, since it will be just her and me. Hope to hear from you!!

I don't have any kids but my boyfriend and I will be on that cruise so don't think you'll get all the good service! :p

I think I'll start a general thread for the trip and see who comes out of the woodwork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!