Antonio Brown

That’s honestly irrelevant b/c if he can’t get a job as a talented football player b/c of his behavior, it’s not likely he would do well with a traditional job no matter if he had a degree or not.
He only needs to fall back on the $70 million that he's made in his career. He apparently had an advisor on how to act crazy and get released by the Raiders, but for his sake a good financial advisor would be warranted.

Antonio Brown is the first player in NFL history to have his jersey from three different teams on clearance racks at the same time.

Last edited:

He shouldn't be rewarded for horrible decisions and behavior, but so many star athletes often are. I speak as an Eagles fan who had to watch Michael Vick.

See the source image

Much as I hate to agree with him, he is right about the league's double standards regarding its treatment of Robert Kraft and Ben Rothlisberger's crimes.

Much as I hate to agree with him, he is right about the league's double standards regarding its treatment of Robert Kraft and Ben Rothlisberger's crimes.

The NFL and the Patriot's were doing right by him. They were treating him like he was "innocent until proven guilty." They were investigating the charges against him. He messed up when he sent a threatening e-mail to the 2nd accuser that included pictures of her kids. At that point, he dug his own grave.

I agree with the NFL, they can't just bench someone just because someone points a finger and says He______. These players make millions of dollars, they are ripe for the picking. I do believe the NFL has a high tolerance for allowing players to play after committing a crime,(and I mean after they've been found guilty and served their time, they are welcomed back) in the name of money. As long as we keep watching and/or buying tickets nothing will change.

The NFL and the Patriot's were doing right by him. They were treating him like he was "innocent until proven guilty." They were investigating the charges against him. He messed up when he sent a threatening e-mail to the 2nd accuser that included pictures of her kids. At that point, he dug his own grave.

I agree with the NFL, they can't just bench someone just because someone points a finger and says He______. These players make millions of dollars, they are ripe for the picking. I do believe the NFL has a high tolerance for allowing players to play after committing a crime,(and I mean after they've been found guilty and served their time, they are welcomed back) in the name of money. As long as we keep watching and/or buying tickets nothing will change.
I think after all the BS he pulled on the Raiders, any other team should have realized that he was bad news. The Raiders gave him a chance on the off chance that he just needed a change of scenery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter