Staff member
Administrator
<center>
jumpinggreens.gif
jumpinggreens.gif
jumpinggreens.gif
</center>

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy size=3> It's time to play the Disneyland Picture Game again.

I'll post the pictures, and you all guess what they are, where they are, and maybe where I was when I took them. Put your answers in this thread.

At the end of the week, I'll post the answer pics. It's been a long time since we've played this game, and some may recognize them - hopefully I'll be able to stump you.

Pictures can be from anywhere at the Disneyland Resort. You get a point for every correct answer.

<font color=deeppink>Try not to read the other answers before giving yours & see how you compare. <font color=navy>

Here we go:

<center>
icon5.gif
Picture #1

11450IMG_2130-med.JPG

icon5.gif
Picture #2

11450103aaguess.jpg

icon5.gif
Picture #3

11450088aaguess.jpg

Good luck ~ Hope you enjoy this game
</center> </font> </font>

Oh, this sounds like a fun game!! :cool1:

Here are my answers....

#1 - Painted wall from inside of the Off the Page shop at DCA in the Hollywood Backlot

#2 - An interior display inside of Le Bat en Rouge shop at DL in New Orleans Square.

#3 - I'm stumped. :blush: I have some ideas but I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm thinking either in New Orleans Square, near HM or the train station. Possibly in Fantasyland near Geppetto's Toy Shop. :confused3

I'm stumped on the first two, but I think #3 is the turret and weathervane to one of the minature buildings in Storybookland.

Melissa

1 & 2 are already nabbed! I think #3 is on top of Snow White's wishing well, next to the castle. :wizard:

Oh boy, I LOVE this game!!!

But I can see I need another trip to DL...

#3 - Those look like perimeter trees so my guess is somewhere in Fantasyland.

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#006600> ANSWER TIME!

Thanks to those of you who played. Here are the points you all got:

PryncessChrysty 2.0
You were right on the mark for the first two shots. :)

msteddom 0.5
Hey, at least you tried. I think the third one was a good guess. :teeth:

Diva of Dragons 2.0
Hi there. LTNS :) Well, you're right on #1 & #2. As for #3 - Good guess, but no cigar.

Rajah 0.0
OMGosh!!! Rajah, you HAVE to come out again. :earboy2:

Tink33 0.5
Hey, you get a half a point for at least trying for number 3 ... you're right on the trees though.

ANSWERS

11450IMG_2131-med.JPG

The first answer is a shot I took of Zazu in front of the shop "Off the Page" in California Adventure's Hollywood Backlot. This is a nice store, & while shopping there one day, I noticed that some of the pictures hanging from the ceiling had characters jumping right off the page. Then I noticed that some of them were just empty outlines because the characters were loose & in another part of the shop. My dd, Kelly, & I spent a good 20 minutes trying to locate them - that was fun.

11450103shop.jpg

In New Orleans there is a shop that sells stuff from Nightmare Before Christmas and the villains. I've always liked that picture in the back.

STUMP PICTURE
11450088tours.jpg

This weather vane sits atop the kiosk on Main Street. When you enter Main Street on the left side you'll see this kiosk before you get to City Hall. If I have my buildings right, I THINK this is where Marty Sklar used to have his office when Disneyland first opened..... Tink33, please correct me if I am wrong (we heard him talk one magical morning on a special day in Disneyland).
I think AAA uses it now, but I'll have to check again next time I go to the park.

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Thanks, Mary Jo! I don't think I've ever noticed that kiosk on MS in all the times I've been to DL... :confused3 I'll have to look for it next time we're there! :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter