Another ?.... wifi in room?

goteamSy

Mouseketeer
Do either of the Disneyland Hong Kong hotels offer in room wifi? I saw the disneyland hotel offers it in public places, but what about in room? And what is the cost? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that there was only wired internet in the room at HKDL Hotel; not WiFi. We didn't use the wired internet so I don't know what the rates were.

I didn't stay at the Hollywood Hotel; so I can't tell there.

Do either of the Disneyland Hong Kong hotels offer in room wifi? I saw the disneyland hotel offers it in public places, but what about in room? And what is the cost? Thanks!

You can get wifi in the rooms but you have to pay. I'm not sure how much since I didn't want to pay for wifi but the rooms do have wires and plugs for ethernet connections. The only complimentary wifi at the HKDL Hotel is in the lobby and pool areas.

You can get wifi in the rooms but you have to pay. I'm not sure how much since I didn't want to pay for wifi but the rooms do have wires and plugs for ethernet connections. The only complimentary wifi at the HKDL Hotel is in the lobby and pool areas.

This is what we found as well, but we were also able to connect to the free wi-fi in the corridor outside our room (we weren't far from the lobby but a couple of levels up).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter