Another Ticket Question??

Robinbare

Trying to learn all I can before our Nov. 28th tri
We are buying 4 day hopper passes for the 4 of us. DD(11)DS(7). My husband and myself. I havent bought the tickets yet, Is it better to get the tickets when you get there. Can you buy them at the resort for the advanced price?? I really want to go ahead and buy them, so Im not tempted to use the $$$ should we have an emergency. Do most of you buy ahead or pick them up at your resort??? or just wait???

If you are a member of AAA, they sell tickets at a discount. Just buy them from your local office before you go

It depends on when you are leaving. Usually you can get great savings on www.waltdisneyworld.com . If you have a few months before you leave, I'd order them directly from the site.

ETA: You can't buy tickets at the Advance Purchase price at the resorts. I always buy ahead of time when it comes to Park Hoppers---it saves money and gets me more excited about my trip when the Park Hoppers do come in!

Hope this helps!

:wave2:

Here are the prices and savings:

Park Hopper® 4-Day Ticket (Ages 10 and Over)
Front Gate: $219.00 Advance purchase--$202.00

Park Hopper® 4-Day Ticket (Ages 3-9)
Front Gate: $176.00 Advance purchase: $162.00

I don't think these prices include tax or shipping. Shipping standard costs $3 per order.

:wave2:

It is better to purchase your hopper tickets before you leave. You will not get the advance price at the parks.

As mentioned you can purchase advance tickets online (wdw.com , through your local AAA office (discounts vary between AAA regions), or at your local Disney store (which is what we do).

The tickets don't expire. So, if an emergency does come up you can use the tickets at a later date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter