Another Stroller Thread - Not what to Bring - but what to Buy!

LOVED my MaClaren Triumph. Super lightweight and has a carry strap. Also great to leave in the car for mall runs, etc.

My oldest niece just had a baby and I offered to buy a stroller as a gift. She thanked me but said no as she felt a car seat fit better into her life in the auto-friendly Carolinan 'burbs. She said when she'll be in locations where the baby seat was not appropriate a baby sling /baby wearing made best sense for her.

My suggestion is a city mini or b-agile. They're light but also good enough to use as a regular stroller. You'll also need to think about your car seat strategy for traveling too. For most travel we generally tend to rent cars and when our kids were that young we'd bring a base with us and the bucket seat. But Disney trips can be different. If you're staying on property you may not need a rental car, and you could get an Uber family to your resort. But no matter what you choose those are good, versatile strollers, and you should get a carseat that works with the without the adaptors. Adaptors are a giant pain.

Baby wearing saved my sanity but I AM OBSESSED with strollers. My stroller was the one thing I spent a lot of money on when my daughter was a baby and I don’t regret it. We still use it (she’s almost 4) and it’s held up incredibly well.

I think you’ll use it more than you think personally, even if you live in the burbs. We like Stokke and Uppababy brands. They are pricier but are super easy to break down, have a one handed push, are super comfortable for the baby, hold up really well (ours still look brand new) and are all around just really great investments.

Really, I think I spent like $60 on a crib from Ikea for my daughter and she didn’t have a bouncer or a swing or anything. The only think I really spent any real money on baby- gear wise was her stroller and it’s the ONLY thing I still use almost four years later.

But everyone is different lol so you do you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts