Another somewhat stupid question

Minnesota

<font color=navy>Disney Commando<br><font color=re
Hi all!
Since you all had so much fun with the first one and I got some good answers here is another!

What do you wear for the Spa treatments, specifically the Rainforest, the Suriel Bath, and the mud therepy one?

I am asking for both Sara and I. I also told her the advice about letting the CMs know were rookies at Spas.
Thanks again!
Minnesota

Oh and the hydro therepy bath. We can't decide which we want to do.
Thanks
Minnesota

When you say mud therapy are you talking the seaweed one? The Aromatherapy Wrap? I did that one in July and the wrap part was AWESOME but the massage was not the best I'd had. She was very rough and hard. But I wasn't in as much pain a couple of days later as I thought I might be. But the sensation of the menthol going through your body from the wrap part was great. And I was very skeptical about someone rubbing stuff all over me and seeing me in the naked state (I'm a larger woman). But it was very relaxing and wonderful.

If its the Aromatherapy sea weed wrap, it was wonderful. I lucked out on my massage, that was good too. I would definitely do that one again.
Lynn

from what I've read about the suriel.... is you wear nothing... it's kind of um, well, um.... it can be kind of x-rated if you want it to be.. ooh-la-la!!!

check out Barb's site... www.castawayclub.com for more info.

Swimsuits are required in the Rainforest Room. For everything else, it's as much or as little as you're comfortable with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter