• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another SHOE ??

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
I've been lurking through these boards for the past couple of weeks reading all that anyone has to say about shoes. I've always worn good tennis shoes to WDW, even though I mostly wear sandals, slides, etc...at home. Well, last year I worn a pair of Reeboks, and it is the first time I noticed that my feet were HOT! I've worn NB before, and liked them so I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Women's New Balance 830 model? I tried on some today, and they felt great. I notice they are using alot of fabric in this shoe, and wonder if this would help them to be cooler. They are also extremely light weight.

Anyway, please respond if anyone has any info about these or other shoes!!

I didnt prefer the 800 series New Balances. They just werent comfy as the 600 series..they seemed more bulky and loose as they got worn in. But, when I first tried them on, they felt great. I bought them, then hated them, then went and bought a brand new pair of 608's. Just my opinion though. Reeboks didnt feel that great IMO...NB are the shoes for me. Just not the 800's. :eek:

Hope this helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter