Another really dumb ticket question

CindiLouWho

Earning My Ears
What's to stop me from having someone I know who is a Florida resident, buy me discounted tickets to WDW? Do they check IDs at the gate? Is there a pictue on the ticket? What's the catch????

I believe the only Florida-resident discounts offered are for the annual passes. And, yes, they to require a photo ID at the very least. I've even seen mention of biometric finger scans in use on some (if not all) annual passes.

I'm not a FLA resident, and when we got our AP's they took a scan of our Driver's license and when you first use them it records your biometric fingerprint scan. The photo ID is there as a backup in the event the bio-scan fails. I'd imagine it is the same for FLA residents, but not sure how it works on the daily/hopper passes. Disney is VERY protective of its revenue stream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!