another planning spreadsheet - Update Aug 11

I know it's been awhile since you made this offer....................
but, I just sent you a PM requesting a copy also !!!
:goodvibes Thank you !:goodvibes

TY so much for the posting of this spreadsheet! It will make my planning of our family gathering a whole lot simpler!

Hi! I had to smile when I saw the Canadian flag and the words Proud Canadian. I have become very good friends with a couple from Canada. I work with her. She is from St. Johns and he is from Gander -- and they are very Proud Canadians too!!

I would also appreciate a copy of your spreadsheet when you get time if you wouldn't mind sending.

pls send to pbeeler@mchsi.com

thanks!

Hi! I had to smile when I saw the Canadian flag and the words Proud Canadian. I have become very good friends with a couple from Canada. I work with her. She is from St. Johns and he is from Gander -- and they are very Proud Canadians too!!

I would also appreciate a copy of your spreadsheet when you get time if you wouldn't mind sending.

pls send to pbeeler@mchsi.com

thanks!

Friends with a couple of Newfoundlanders! Have they Screeched you in yet?

Yes! I have been screeched! I have listened to Newfie speak too and can understand a bit -- when she really gets going fast she is hard to understand! Her normal everyday speak is just great and she entertains me with Newfie speak!!

Yes! I have been screeched! I have listened to Newfie speak too and can understand a bit -- when she really gets going fast she is hard to understand! Her normal everyday speak is just great and she entertains me with Newfie speak!!

Now where would you find Screech and cod's tongue in Iowa?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter