Another Photoshoot Question...

Kanga1

DIS Veteran
Looking to have the photoshoot done at the Poly this July. Which do you think would turn out to be better photos...8:00am or 6:30pm?

It will definately be cooler in the morning but we did an 8:30 session at GF last month and that morning sun on the beach was awful! We got some great pictures but most of the beach ones have us squinting.

Don't forget about the afternoon rain showers in July. THe showers normally hit around 4- 5 pm. If they did then it would cool things down and you could get some nice pictures. However, if the showers come later that may mean you are limited to indoor pictures. We are having our photo shoot at the Poly on Tuesday July 15th at 6 PM. Hopefully the weather will co-operate with us that evening.:)

We did ours at 9:30a and it wasn't too hot yet. The sun did make us squint a little bit, but we used the 1-2-3 open your eyes trick and that worked out great. We picked a morning time vs an evening time because we knew by evening we would be sweaty and have to take time out to reshower and change and the kids may be crabby, so we just got it done first thing before any of that could happen.

Personally I would go with 8am as I know by 6pm I'd be looking pretty tired after a full day in the parks and sun. At least at 8am you will be fresh.

We have booked our session for 11am as we have breakfast at Ohana at 9am and will then freshen up in our room before the session as we're stay at the Poly. Given we have 12 days at WDW we won't be rushing to the parks every single day, so will use this as a "relaxing" day.

HTH
Cheers
Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!