Another opportunity for an ABD trip to California

Just wanted to query the dates. The sign up page says 6days/5nights but then lists the dates as 25 July to 31 July which is 6 nights (unless I can't count). Can someone also tell me how many nights there are at each hotel?

The ABD tour includes two nights in Hollywood (Renaissance Hotel) and three at the Grand Californian, so five nights total.

Just wanted to query the dates. The sign up page says 6days/5nights but then lists the dates as 25 July to 31 July which is 6 nights (unless I can't count). Can someone also tell me how many nights there are at each hotel?

You can count...I wonder where the additional night is...unless the dates are 25 July to 30 July.

The ABD trip is 5 nights and 6 days.

The trip begins on 7/25 and ends on 7/30.

The 7/31 date was a typo.

I hope this alleviates any confusion.

The date has been corrected.

Kevin... how do you add days on to the end of the adventure? Is it only one day by ABD and then you book the rest through Disney?

Thanks for clearing up the dates. I thought that would be the case but wanted to make sure to work out what my additional costs would be if I am able to go.

Though I have not posted in a long time, my husband and I listen to the DIS regularly and read the boards as often as we can. The day we heard the podcast with news of this trip, we signed up. We wanted so badly to go with the DISers in April, that we jumped at this chance. I have been following this thread every day in hopes of finding new people saying they are also signed up. Then I realized that you are all probably doing the same as me! So, you can count on 2 more adults ready to go! :cheer2:

Hi I'm known as DisneyRob on the Interwebs.... and me and my parter Mike are signed up as well. We're so excited and can't wait to go!!!!

:yay::dance3::woohoo::yay:

I just submitted my information...my husband approved, my boss approved, so my husband and I are GOING!!! I think I'm a little in shock. Yippee!!! I can't believe it. :cloud9:

The April ADB trip has just officially ended for me today. :sad1:
We had 2 fast passes left that we did not find time to use. I've just taken them out of my wallet. Good things have to end sometime. pixiedust:

I wanted to let everyone who is going on this trip know that I found some pretty cheap airline tickets. I checked AirTran's website and found tickets from NC to CA for $134 one way! I was completely shocked when I saw this. Most airlines were charging at least 350-400 for tickets. They charge $15 for one checked bag and $25 for two checked bags. I hope this info comes in handy for others.

That is great information about AirTran. We have used them before, but I checked and from our area the plane won't arrive at LAX until 2:20. Don't we have to be there before 1:00?

Yes, I was told to arrive before 1pm.

Can we schedule return flights for anytime on July 30 and still be covered by ABD? I'm assuming yes?

Well, it's official. I am going on the ABD trip in July. My credit card took the hit and my bank called to make sure that it was a legitimate purchase :lmao: I told them where I was going and that the purchase was fine. I am glad that they checked, but at least I found out when the purchase went through! I am now officially excited! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Well, it's official. I am going on the ABD trip in July. My credit card took the hit and my bank called to make sure that it was a legitimate purchase :lmao: I told them where I was going and that the purchase was fine. I am glad that they checked, but at least I found out when the purchase went through! I am now officially excited! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hooray! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter