Another one of those... Today's show... threads....

If you couldn't guess from the title. Today's show is being cancelled. We're sorry!
I hope you know that you all ruined my day, week, month and well... my life.
You're a scoundrel and a scallywag and the pain you have caused me is irreparable. You should expect a letter from my lawyer, delivered by a kangaroo... wearing a velvet jacket (i hope that reference isn't lost on you after a year since it was first mentioned).

But really, I hope all is well with the team.

Well, the obvious choice is Steve who seems to get fired and rehired quite often - midshow at times even ...

... but he just published an article about the new food truck at Disney’s a Springs
All that indicates is that he was already rehired.
Crisis averted!

That's a bummer I was looking forward to a review of your Halloween party day. Hope all is well and that you still do a review of the party. Got a little tease from yesterday's daily fix .

You know how people say stuff like, "I almost spit out my drink." Well, thanks to you, I literally had to put my hand over my mouth as I almost spit out my drink when I read this. (I'm easily amused. ;) )
Easily amused, or I'm just hilarious? I'll leave that up to you to decide ;)
I do hope it didn't make it's way to your nose though because that hurts!!!

You know how people say stuff like, "I almost spit out my drink." Well, thanks to you, I literally had to put my hand over my mouth as I almost spit out my drink when I read this. (I'm easily amused. ;) )
Just make sure to let Pete know that our lives can be repaired by still having his rant next week. Having attended the party last week, it's something I am really looking forward to. It was pretty bad.

If you couldn't guess from the title. Today's show is being cancelled. We're sorry!
Craig, Thanks for the update. Too much information though. Need to work on being a little more concise for all of the people who live and die and depend on the podcast to get them through the week.

Just pointing out that this thread is from last Tuesday, 8/21. There was a show today, 8/28.

And what a great show! I'm 100% gonna be at the Pandora DIS party next August!!

Ooh. I haven’t listened yet. I guess I need to do that tomorrow and find out what they said. But ugh to hearing that they’re doing another summer event.

Yeah actually I would think they wouldn't want to do an event in the summer. But I was planning to do a trip late August/early September, I'm thinking I might have to push it a few weeks earlier for this.

But yeah, Disney in the dead of summer can sometimes be... not awesome.

DOUBLE UGH!!!! I can't even begin to fathom a summertime WDW visit!!! :( :( :(

Used to do it with my family like for 3 trips in a row. Honestly wasn't terrible, and I think it "toughened me up" with being super hot. I was in Rome this July and people were telling me it was going to be absolutely miserable... but I was totally comfortably the whole time.

That being said... I would never pick to go in the middle of the summer if I had the choice (or there wasn't an event like this going on).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter